Here at Browz Eyeware-Airdrie we pride ourselves in offering a welcoming environment for all ages. Our Doctors & support staff continually train & work to ensure you receive exceptional care for your visual health. Our services include but are not limited to, full comprehensive eye exams, contact lens exams, new contact lens fitting as well as contact lens refits. Identifying and managing eye disease such as cataracts & glaucoma as well as dry eye treatment. Vision therapy referrals for assessment are provided for our Panorama location. We offer RCMP/police contrast sensitivity testing. We support safety in the work place and offer CSA safety approved frames and lenses for your safety needs. We always look forward to assisting you in finding the perfect frame for your needs from our extensive fashion forward frame collection, again, for all ages. And for the active child we carry Nano Vista frames, flexible & durable. We also carry a wide range of sun wear to protect your eyes from sun damage. We invite your to come "Browz" our selection and "see" for yourself. Prescription sun wear requirements, we can take care of that for you as well. For your convenience we also offer direct billing to a vast range of insurance companies.
- Full Eye Health Exams, Contact Lens Exams
- Family friendly, welcoming patients of all ages including infants 1st eye exam recommended between 6 - 12 months of age.
- Prescription glasses. Prescription & plano Sunglasses. Contact lenses.
- Eye disease, dry eye, cataracts, glaucoma, OCT & Visual Fields Testing
- Safety, RCMP/Police, AISH.