The Airdrie Chamber can certify these documents for Chamber members only:
- Certificate of Origin (the most common) indicates that goods exported by shipment to another have been manufactured or processed in Canada. This form may be requested by customs or other agencies before entry is allowed into another country
1. On-site document certification (in person at Airdrie Chamber office)
Hours of operation: Monday to Friday 9 am – 4 pm (may be closed between noon - 1 pm)
To have a document certified by the Airdrie Chamber, please do the following:
- Have a lawyer, or commissioner of oaths, sign the document certification form.
- Bring a completed and signed document certification form to the Airdrie Chamber, along with an additional copy for our records.
Costs for Airdrie Chamber Members
- First 20 sets per year – FREE
- All additional sets will be $20.00 + tax
(A set is based on one shipment)
Airdrie Chamber staff will keep track of the number of sets we certify and invoices will be sent on a monthly basis.
2. Online document certification
In partnership with the Canadian Chamber of Commerce, the Airdrie Chamber of Commerce is pleased to offer the online services of TradeCert Canada – a simple, secure and timesaving solution to certificates of origin. Without leaving the comfort of your desk, you can take advantage of faster service and better pricing.
Already registered? Please log in here:
Online Document Certification
Haven't registered yet? Just three simple steps!
2) Scan* your completed, notarized Letter of Waiver, accompanied by your company's business registration to: email@example.com
3) Once your documents are received, we will create your company profile and email your login details.
Important Note: If you are the manufacturer of the goods you intend to export, please send us a notarized Manufacturer's Declaration, as the Chamber requires proof of origin for all goods listed on a Certificate of Origin.
For a complete list of accepted proof of origin, please click here.
TradeCert Canada Benefits:
- TradeCert Canada’s interface is easy to navigate.
- Efficient and Cost-effective
- Reduced travel time and courier costs—no need to travel to your local chamber.
- Ease of Access
- Just need a printer and a WIFI connection. That’s it!
- Repetitive Applications
- Client address book and copy features for repetitive applications.
- Multiple Document Uploads
- Supporting documents can be uploaded and certified.
- Verification website for foreign authorities.
Members: $28 plus tax
Non-members: $38 plus tax
Manual signatures and stamps:
Members: $40 plus tax
Non-members: $50 plus tax
Courier fee: $30 tax incl.
*Please note that the original notarized letter of waiver and manufacturer’s declaration (when applicable) will subsequently have to be mailed to:
The Canadian Chamber of Commerce
1700 – 275 Slater Street
Ottawa, ON, K1P 5H9
Attn: Document Certification Services
For more information or to book an appointment for your documents , please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 403-948-4412.