The Airdrie Business Awards are ready for your nominations
It's that time of year again!
The Airdrie Chamber of Commerce and EllisDon Construction Services present the 2022 Airdrie Business Awards, where you can shine a light on the well-deserving businesses all across the city!
Everyone in the community is encouraged to place a nomination.
These awards are to recognize local businesses that have shown exceptional business practices, innovation, employer excellence, leadership, spirit, longstanding business and early growth. In addition, an outstanding business leader is recognized.
Here are the 10 categories for the 2022 Airdrie Business Awards:
Business Leader Award (not a community nomination) :
- This award is presented to an individual who has been operating a business for at least 3 years and has demonstrated exceptional leadership, business acumen, philanthropy, and commitment to the Airdrie business community.
- Awarded to a business that has been in business for at least 3 years, that best exhibits outstanding achievement in innovative practices, customer service, and growth, and actively participates in the community.
- This award is presented to a business that has been operating for at least 2 years and has major influence on attracting visitors and residents to engage in the community; making Airdrie a more attractive place to work, live, visit, and play.
- This award is presented to a business that has been operating for less than 3 years, showing success and demonstrates a connection to the Airdrie community.
- Awarded to a business that goes above and beyond for their employees and provides the best overall place to work. The company values their employees’ development and retention on the same level that it values productivity and business growth. It places high levels of importance on corporate culture and a happy and healthy work environment for their staff.
- This award is presented to a business that has been operating for at least 2 years and provides an excellent customer service experience. The award will recognize a business that implements one or more major customer services initiatives.
- This category is to recognize a business that demonstrates exceptional and transformative innovation and leadership in their processes, products, or services.
- Awarded to a business that is independently owned and operated, has been in Airdrie for at least 10 years, has shown sustained growth and contributions to local employment. This business has invested in the community and sees community investment as a core part of the company’s values.
- This award is presented to a business that has been operating for at least 2 years and has had the largest impact in the community through philanthropy, volunteerism, and overall commitment to making Airdrie a great place to live and do business.
Spirit of Airdrie Award (NEW!):
- This award is presented to a non-profit that has been operating for at least 2 years and continuously serves and promotes Airdrie via specific programming, resources, assistance, and/or services they offer.
The deadline to place a nomination is July 15 with community voting open on September 9. The winners will be announced at the Awards Gala, scheduled for October 20 at Bert Church Theatre.
To visit the Airdrie Chamber of Commerce website for full 2022 Airdrie Business Awards details CLICK HERE.