Business Innovation Award
The Business Innovation is a new award category in 2019. There are no past winners.
This category is to recognize a business that demonstrates exceptional and transformative innovation and leadership in their processes, products, or services.
- Business must hold a valid City of Airdrie business license
- Business must be operating for a minimum of three years
- Majority of business activities must be located within the City of Airdrie.
- Nominees must not have received this award in the past five years
- Self-nominations are eligible
NOTE: The ABA Planning Committee reserves the right to reallocate nominees into the appropriate award category if they are determined to be ineligible in the Innovation Award category.
There are no past winners in this category.