- Provide all Chamber members with exclusive offers, benefits and value-added opportunities through other Chamber members.
- Help members realize greater returns through increased M2M savings and sales, which will help offset the cost of their annual Chamber membership fees.
- For Chamber members to use as a marketing tool to help grow and develop their business.
- Encourage business to business relationships and support the local economy.
All you have to do is mention you are a member of the Airdrie Chamber of Commerce and the businesses offering a discount will check the Chamber Member Directory to confirm membership.
- Your business must be a member in good standing of the Airdrie Chamber, with membership fees paid in full.
- M2M discount offer is subject to approval by the Airdrie Chamber. You may be asked to clarify your offer if the intent is not clear prior to final approval.
- The Chamber reserves the right to reject any member participation in the M2M Discount Program.
- Discounts must be exclusive for all Chamber members. Not otherwise marketed to the general public, business community, or through any other membership program or organization.
- The service or discount you offer must appeal to all sizes of business.
- In order for the partnership to be effective, it is your responsibility to inform all your staff of the discount your company is offering. Uninformed staff does not make for satisfied customers or users of the program.
- Businesses offering a discount can check the Chamber Member Directory to confirm membership.
- Your business agrees to indemnify, hold harmless and release the Chamber from any liability arising out of the discount offer and purchase of services and/or goods under the M2M Discount Program.
How to set up your discount offer: