We are excited to be introducing auto-renewal for annual membership in 2022! Now you can have peace of mind knowing your membership won't expire or have to be reminded it's up for renewal.
How to set-up your auto-renewal:
- Log in to your Member Information Centre (MIC) here. If you do not know your login to your MIC, please contact Lynda at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click on Company Information on the left hand side.
- Scroll down and click on Billing.
- Under the Payment Profiles tab, click Add a New Payment Profile.
- Select which payment option you prefer to use for your annual membership auto-renew.
- Check the box to notify us you would like to set up auto-renew and we will contact you with further information.
- Your Company information should be auto-populated, please review and click Add Profile.
Please note: If you are a Member of the Chamber of Commerce Group Insurance Plan and pay monthly, please disregard this email. Your payment process will remain the same.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at 403-948-4412.