Member To Member Deals
SEE COMPLETE LIST OF M2M DEALS BELOW
Do you want to participate in the Airdrie Chamber exclusive M2M Discount program? Here's how you can get involved!
The Member to Member (M2M) Discount Program is designed to:
1. Provide all Chamber members with exclusive offers, benefits and value-added opportunities through other Chamber members.
2. Help members realize greater returns through increased M2M savings and sales, which will help offset the cost of their annual Chamber membership fees.
3. For Chamber members to use as a marketing tool to help grow and develop their business.
4. Encourage business to business relationships and supports the local economy.
· Discount providers must be a member in good standing of the Chamber, with membership fees paid in full.
· M2M Discount Offer is subject to approval by the Chamber Office. The provider may be asked to clarify their offer if the intent is not clear prior to final approval.
· The Chamber reserves the right to reject any member participation in the M2M Discount Program.
· Discounts must be exclusive for all Chamber Members. Not a program otherwise marketed to the general public, business community, or through any other membership program or organization.
· The service or discount you offer must appeal to all sizes of business.
· In order for the partnership to be effective, it is the responsibility of the discount provider to inform all of their staff of the discount benefit the company is offering. Uninformed staff does not make for satisfied customers or users of the program.
· The Chamber member business agrees to indemnify, hold harmless and release the Chamber from any liability arising out of the offering and purchase of service and/or goods under the M2M Discount Program.
· Must apply to actual goods and services, i.e. no “free consultation” offers
· Discount must be ongoing and not one time offers
· Participating businesses must provide discounts for a 1 year period.
· Discount may vary during the year upon 30 days written notice to the Chamber office; the new offer must go through the same review and approval process prior to being implemented.
· There is no registration fee for members to participate in this program.
Watch a How To Video on how to set up your M2M discount today!
For more info on the M2M program or for help setting up your discount offer, email us today.
Cards are available for pick up at the Airdrie Chamber office.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY EMBOSSED 2019 M2M CARDS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
Results Found: 13Get a 25-point inspection of your current website with recommendations for improving your internet footprint. Airdrie Chamber of Commerce Members receive $55 off the regular price of $250, bringing the total to $195 per audit.Category: Web DesignMembers of the Airdrie Chamber of Commerce are entitled to receive exclusive eyecare offers from IRIS. Registration takes only a few minutes. There is no cost to register, and offers are combinable with your extended health coverage. Offers apply to your family members, employees and their family members (family members must be in the same household).Category: OptometryFor chamber members in good standing: 1. Receive $50.00 off a full home inspection 2. Receive $50.00 off a mold inspection (with 2 or more samples for lab analysis), 3. Receive $50.00 off a ozone blasting treatment for a home.We would be happy to assist you in your home inspection needs. We are proud to be Airdrie's top rated inspector!Category: Home InspectionsBig Springs Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd. is a locally owned and operated business which has served Airdrie and surrounding areas since 1980.Category: Air Conditioningsignage; banner, and printingCategory: Printing