Member to Member and Hot Deals
HERE IS A LIST OF MEMBER TO MEMBER DEALS CURRENTLY ACTIVE:
Abe's Restaurant - 15% Discount
Ascend LLP - Airdrie - 20% Discount for Personal Tax Preparation
Cam Clark Ford Ltd. - Partner Pricing
Cedargrip - Receive 15% Off
Dulux Paints - Free Dulux Membership
Ecole Des Petits Amis French Immersion Preschool - 10% Off Monthly Preschool Tuition
EWYN Weight Loss Studios - 70% Discount on Weight Loss Programs
GT Promotions - 20% Discount
IRIS - The Visual Group - Iris Eyecare Benefits Program
Michelle Neustaedter Enterprises - 10% Discount
Oranj Fitness Airdrie - 25% Off Punch Passes
Peak Place Business Centre - Tired of working from home? Experience what a dedicated private office space will do for your productivity!
TELUS Business - Big Savings on Business Mobility, Office Internet & TELUS Secure Business
Walkin' Around - 10% Discount on Regular Priced Items
How to set up your own Member to Member or Hot Deal
Watch a How To Video.
When setting up your deal, please make sure your ACTIVE DATES are set up for the length of your deal.
For more info on the Member to Member program or for help setting up your discount offer, email us today.
Click Here to login in and set up your own Deal!
Purpose of Member to Member Program:
The Member to Member (M2M) Discount Program is designed to:
1. Provide all Chamber members with exclusive offers, benefits and value-added opportunities through other Chamber members.
2. Help members realize greater returns through increased M2M savings and sales, which will help offset the cost of their annual Chamber membership fees.
3. For Chamber members to use as a marketing tool to help grow and develop their business.
4. Encourage business to business relationships and supports the local economy.
· Discount providers must be a member in good standing of the Chamber, with membership fees paid in full.
· M2M Discount Offer is subject to approval by the Chamber Office. The provider may be asked to clarify their offer if the intent is not clear prior to final approval.
· The Chamber reserves the right to reject any member participation in the M2M Discount Program.
· Discounts must be exclusive for all Chamber Members. Not a program otherwise marketed to the general public, business community, or through any other membership program or organization.
· The service or discount you offer must appeal to all sizes of business.
· In order for the partnership to be effective, it is the responsibility of the discount provider to inform all of their staff of the discount benefit the company is offering. Uninformed staff does not make for satisfied customers or users of the program.
· The Chamber member business agrees to indemnify, hold harmless and release the Chamber from any liability arising out of the offering and purchase of service and/or goods under the M2M Discount Program.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY EMBOSSED 2020 M2M CARDS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
Cards are available for pick up at the Airdrie Chamber office.