• COVID-19: Important Information and Business Resources

    We will continue to keep our Chamber members up to date with new information on this page as we navigate through this challenging time.

    (last updated December 9, 2020 2:00 pm)



    December 8, 2020 - New restrictions

    Alberta declared a state of public health emergency. Stronger mandatory measures are in effect as of Dec. 8 to help reduce case numbers and protect the health system.

    For details on how this affects you and your business visit the Government of Alberta website.

    See a list of resources below and stay up to date with the latest information regarding local, provincial, federal and international Covid-19 news, financial resources and mental health. Please reach out if there is anything your Chamber can do for you or if you have any questions. We are stronger together.




  • November 6, 2020 - Mandatory face coverings bylaw now in effect

    Airdrie has moved to "Enhanced" status, meaning the City of Airdrie's mandatory face coverings bylaw was triggered on November 6. Additionally, voluntary measures are strongly  recommended to wear masks in all indoor workplace settings unless able to safely distance.

    Please hang up a poster in a location that is visible immediately upon entering your business.

    More information on the bylaw including frequently asked questions is available at airdrie.ca.

    Resources & FAQ >