We are extremely excited to be partnering with the Alberta Chambers of Commerce to develop and launch an e-commerce platform called ChamberMarket.ca, that will support local businesses and encourage spending in our community instead of foreign e-commerce stores such as Amazon. This platform is available for all businesses, members and non-members, with or without existing e-commerce capability. Think of it like the mall of Airdrie, online! Consumers will be able to shop with multiple vendors across the platform and checkout in one transaction.
EXTEND YOUR REACH TO YOUR CURRENT AND POTENTIAL LOCAL CONSUMERS!
There are NO monthly or annual fees! At minimum you can list your business in the directory or sell a gift card for your services. It even integrates with Shopify! Apply for a merchant account with a one-time fee of $25 and pay only a small transaction fee of 4.95% when you make a sale.
How to Sign Up:
1. On the Sign-Up page, select “Business” and complete the about you form create a username and password then review and agree to the terms & conditions.
2. Enter your business name, select a business type and chose the chamber that is located at or near your primary business location to be listed on their marketspace.
3. Next, select if you are a chamber member, if you wish to join the chamber or if you would like to join the marketplace only without a chamber membership. We recommend you apply now for your merchant processing account however you may skip this step and complete it later.
4. Next, confirm your business details and add your street address. Upload your logo, banner, add social media links, add or import products or skip and add later, and click finish.
5. Once you click Finish, your account is created and you can click “Manage Your Business”, where you can add payment and direct deposit information, add your staff, subscriptions (your membership), transactions, orders/reports, products & services, add new products/services, and apply for your merchant processing account. Complete the sign-up to get started on Chambermarket.ca!
For a video overview of the sign-up process, click here.
1. Create your business profile
2. Apply for your merchant account (30 min)
3. Once merchant account is approved (2 - 4 days), you can upload your products for approval
4. Once products are approved you are ready to sell!
More resources and support documents are available at the bottom of this page.The Alberta Chambers of Commerce is excited to be partnering with Harvard Media to offer you services that can help digitize your business and help you thrive on the Chamber Market platform. Chamber Members will benefit from discounts on our services offered here including graphic design, copywriting, social media, and e-commerce support.Qualifying Vendors receive support to access the 𝐂𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐝𝐚 𝐃𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐀𝐝𝐨𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦 (𝐂𝐃𝐀𝐏) 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭 which can provide up to $2,400 towards “digital” business improvements and tools. Click the link for more information: bit.ly/3qujgbq
Chamber Market Vendor Information Session 1 - Recording: September 16th, 2021
Chamber Market Shipping and Promotional Pricing - Recording: November 19th, 2021
Chamber Market Vendor Information Session 2 - Recording: October 13th, 2021
Chamber Market How to Add a Gift Card - Recording: November 23rd, 2021
Chamber Market How to Upload and Edit Products - Recording: October 5th, 2021
Chamber Market How to Edit/Update Multiple Products at Once - Recording: December 7th, 2021