Wednesday the 22nd of June, 2016
|Business Development Skills Workshop|
|8:15am to 5pm|
|Airdrie Ramada Inn, 191 East Lake Cres, Airdrie|
|Business development process to get more business|
- Identify your best prospects and develop a successful approach for each
- Learn to overcome price objections
- Ask quality questions so that your client tells you what you need to know
- Develop a practical plan for ongoing follow up
- Clarify what it is that differentiates you from your competition and communicate that in a persuasive manner
- Tap into a gold mine of referrals
- Overcome call-reluctance and fear of rejection
- Plan your work and work your plan with confidence
- Get more business
Learn How To:
- Use the 4 principles of listening so clients see you as more credible than the competition
- Eliminate words and terms that can create client resistance
- Implement a follow up program
- Build better, deeper, stronger, more profitable relationships
- Implement a business development process that keeps you competitive
- Use the 3 communication processes that will help clients persuade themselves
Alice Wheaton, bestselling author, sales trainer and consultant, works with individuals and organizations to help them create new opportunities and close more sales. Alice has been helping to create highly successful sales forces for over two decades. Alice began her career in sales with Xerox. Success in her sales career eventually led to forming her own company and becoming a world-class speaker, sales trainer and business consultant. Alice has developed and delivered numerous highly effective learning programs to thousands of companies and individuals throughout North America.
|Registration Link: www.jun22businessworkshop.eventbrite.ca|
Friday the 19th of August, 2016
|15th annual Airdrie Chamber Golf Classic|
|1:30pm - shot gun start|
|Woodside Golf Course, 525 Woodside Dr NW, Airdrie|
|Wanted - individuals who like to have fun, win prizes & network. Also individuals who enjoy fresh air, good food & great company|
|Join us for an afternoon of great golf capped off with awards and prizes. Excellent opportunity for networking and to invite clients and staff. |
Our mandate for this event continues to be to host a golf tournament that provides an affordable opportunity to network while having some fun on the golf course.
CONTINUING this year: The Airdrie Chamber of Commerce has invited the Airdrie Health Foundation to fundraise at the Chamberís Golf Classic. Last year they raised $1,970 and gained valuable exposure. Funds raised were used to support health programs, health education, facilities and equipment through Alberta Health Services for the people of Airdrie and surrounding area. Funds raised will be used to support health programs, health education, facilities and equipment thru AHS for the people of Airdrie and surrounding area.
Please contact Marie at 403-948-4412 or emailing email@example.com if you are interested in sponsorship opportunities.